New Zealand Merino Wool Clothing
Merino wool is the finest and softest wool available and New Zealand produces some of the best superfine Merino wool clothing & knitwear in the world. See our range of quality New Zealand made superfine merino wool clothing and knitwear for men, women and children.
Why do we love to wear pure New Zealand Merino?
- Merino wool is stunning. It dyes well, holding deep and brilliant colours, and drapes beautifully
- Merino wool is much finer than traditional wool making it smooth against your skin (no itch!) and wonderfully comfortable to wear.
- With many more fibres contained in the fabric it traps more tiny air pockets and locks in body heat, making it a super insulator.
- Merino wool clothing & knitwear is highly breathable because the individual fibres breathe as well as the fabric, and it wicks moisture away from your body, releasing it into the air. This helps to regulate your temperature keeping you warm in cold weather and cool in hot.
- The natural anti-microbial properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant - another big advantage over synthetic fabrics.
- Merino wool knitwear will absorb up to a third of its weight in water without feeling clammy and retains some of its warmth even when very wet.
- 100% natural and sustainable
- Easy care and machine washable
New Zealand’s own miracle fibre.
Why order Merino clothing and underwear from New Zealand Nature Co?
Buying Merino Clothing from New Zealand Nature is easy and affordable.
New Zealand Nature Company has been successfully delivering highest quality Merino underwear and outerwear to the Northern Hemisphere for over 10 years – we just ‘pop’ it over the equator!
It’s easy to order: see the price in your own currency – UK, USA, Europe, Australia or New Zealand.
Sterling, Euro, USD dollar and AUD dollar prices include shipping.
NZ dollar prices do not include shipping – instead there is a flat $8 courier fee per order.
In most cases, we process and send your order the same day we receive it. Each order is insured, fast freighted and will be delivered by your local postal service. We make every effort to send your silks quickly and securely.
So simple, your order should arrive within 2 weeks.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed: we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase if you’re not 100% satisfied.