New Zealand Merino Wool Clothing
Merino wool is the finest and softest wool available and New Zealand produces some of the best superfine Merino wool clothing & knitwear in the world. See our range of quality New Zealand made superfine merino wool clothing and knitwear for men, women and children.
Merino Wool Clothing & Knitwear - made in New Zealand
- Merino wool is much finer than traditional wool making it smooth against your skin and more comfortable to wear (non-itchy).
- With many more fibres contained in the fabric it traps more tiny air pockets and locks in body heat, making it a super insulator.
- Merino wool clothing & knitwear is highly breathable because the individual fibres breathe as well as the fabric, and it wicks moisture away from your body, releasing it into the air. This helps to regulate your temperature keeping you warm in cold weather and cool in hot.
- The natural anti-microbial properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant - another big advantage over synthetic fabrics.
- Merino wool knitwear will absorb up to a third of its weight in water without feeling clammy and retains some of its warmth even when very wet.
The Merino Wool Clothing Fibre
100% natural and sustainable.
Soft, insulating, breathable and moisture wicking.
Easy care and machine washable.
New Zealand’s own miracle fibre.
To order any of our Merino wool clothing & knitwear products, please click here.
Merino Possum Clothing & Knitwear Accessories
New Zealand Merino wool is combined with Possum fur to create a Possum Wool Blend - 50% warmer than Merino alone.
Possum Wool clothing has a texture similar to cashmere - luxuriously soft, incredibly lightweight, exceptionally warm and easy to wear.
It won’t pill, it won’t wrinkle, it’s anti-static and is a market solution to an environmental challenge facing New Zealand. Once you’ve tried it nothing else will feel as warm and soft.
For more information on Possum Wool Clothing, please click here.