New Zealand Nature Company “Win a Rare String of Pearls”Terms & Conditions for Customer Participation
To have the opportunity to win the featured Keshi Pearl Necklace, please CLICK HERE TO ORDER
- Any orders placed online, by phone, fax, email or post between Midnight, Thursday 24th June and Midnight, Sunday 10th July 2011 New Zealand time, by customers for which the correct payment is received by New Zealand Nature Company by 5pm Monday 11th July 2011, will be eligible for this Promotion and included in the draw.
- Orders many include any items of any value in the New Zealand Nature Company range as featured on our website www.nznature.co.nz. There is no minimum order value.
- Wholesale orders and wholesale customers are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and confirmation that the entrant has permission to place an order with New Zealand Nature Company.
- The Promotion is open to all purchasers worldwide from New Zealand Nature Company within the specified period.
New Zealand Nature Company reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Employees of New Zealand Nature Company and their families are nor permitted to enter nor are any service providers.
- The Winner will be determined by an independently supervised random draw on Friday, 15th July 2011 New Zealand time.
- Only one person who entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’)
- The judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email (or post if no email address is available), no later than Monday 18th July 2011 New Zealand time. The notification must be acknowledged within two weeks or the prize will be regarded as forfeit. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail, the judge will select another winner.
- The prize will be the featured Keshi Pearl Necklace crafted by Gaya Brabant and photographically presented in this email. The prize cannot be exchanged for any alternative and is not transferable.
- The Winner’s name and country of residence will be published as an appendix to the first email newsletter sent by New Zealand Nature to its email subscribers after the Winner has acknowledged their notification – likely mid-August 2011.
To read more about the featured Keshi Pearl Necklace and its creator, Gaya Brabant, please CLICK HERE