This item is In stock
Ankle height Sheepskin Boots. Best quality made in New Zealand
Crafted from supersoft twin-faced sheepskin in a rich Chestnut or Navy colour with a hard-wearing, top-stitched sole.
Sheepskin Mini Boots are easy to slip on after the gym and are just perfect for everyday comfortable wear.
- Plush, premium quality, twin-face sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards - supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside) provides cushioning and insulation
- The sheepskin is reinforced with nylon top binding and suede heel to add strength and hold shape
- The lightweight E.V.A sole makes the Mini ideally suited for wearing both indoors and outdoors. Comfortable and durable, the sole is molded with a basket weave pattern for extra traction
- Height approx 15cm / 6 inches
- Highest quality, made by Canterbury Leather in Christchurch, New Zealand
With a growth in demand for Sheepskin Boots worldwide, there are now many cheaper boots available using suede with fur glued to the inside and cost cutting shortcuts in workmanship. Our Sheepskin boots are manufactured in New Zealand using only select skins from Australia and New Zealand.
Wear your boots with or without socks (our Possum Wool or Merino Wool socks will not affect the breathability and comfort of your sheepskin boot).
Caring for your Sheepskin Boots
Sheepskin Boots are low maintenance and easily cleaned but please avoid heavy soiling. If you want extra protection from wet and snowy conditions, see our separate entry for water repellent, sheepskin shampoo & conditioner.
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Sheepskin Boot Sizing
Boots should be snug fitting to start and will loosen up a bit with wearing.
Please use our Boot Size Charts here - Word Document or PDF - as different parts of the world use different footwear sizing methods and the size you order from us may therefore differ from what you are used to ordering. Please use the Sheepskin Boot Size Chart above to find your own size and then check to see the correct size to order from us.
- If you wear a UK Size 8, you would order a Size 8.
- If you wear a US Women’s Size 9, you would order a Size 7.
- If you wear a US Men’s Size 7, you would order a Size 6.
- If you wear a European Size 43, you would order a Size 9.
How To Measure
- Place your bare heel against a vertical surface like a wall as pictured on the right.
- Measure the distance (A) from the the vertical surface to the tip of your longest toe.
In the pictured example we measure 23cm or 9in. If you're in between sizes and measured for example 23.5cm choose your boot one size up rather than smaller.
If you are unsure what size to order please contact us so we can assist you finding the correct size.