This item is In stock
Distinctive red bullhide scuffs with luxurious sheepskin inner. Made in New Zealand.
Slip your feet into these cosy, warm slippers and lounge in style!
- Made out of the highest quality Brazilian bullhide attached to twin-faced sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards)
- Supple nappa leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside
- Black polyester binding across arch and around the sole adds a nice finish and increases durability
- The 12mm (1/2 inch) woolly fleece lining is a natural insulator, cushioning your feet and wicking moisture away to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable
- The non-slip EVA soles are durable and non-marking - ideal for wearing indoors, or for light outdoor use
- Made by Canterbury Leather in Christchurch, New Zealand
Cleaning Your Sheepskin Slipper Scuffs
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
Bullhide Scuffs Sizing Chart
M - UK and NZ/Aust Men's 5-6, US Men's 6-7, NZ/Aust/US Women's 7-8, Euro 38-39
Max foot length 24cm / 9½ inches
L - UK and NZ/Aust Men's 7-8, US Men's 8-9, NZ/Aust/US Women's 9-10, Euro 40-42
Max foot length 26cm / 10¼ inches
XL - UK and NZ/Aust Men's 9-10, US Men's 10-11, NZ/Aust/US Women's 11-12, Euro 43-44
Max foot length 28cm / 11 inches