This item is In stock
Distinctive, hand crafted accessories to treasure and wear
Beautifully soft and in vibrant colours you’ll love. Makes a stunning gift.
- Each piece is individually hand woven by Jane Clark, artisan weaver living and working in beautiful Tasman Village, just outside of Nelson
- Woven on a floor loom using fine Peruvian yarn 70% alpaca, 30% silk
- The fine lace weave has a gossamer, web-like effect which enhances the gorgeous deep colours
- Scarf measures approx. 170 x 23cm / 67 x 9 inches plus tassels
- Beautifully presented, wrapped in tissue in a black giftbox with artist information
Wash separately. Gentle hand wash in warm water. Dry flat.
About Jane Clark
Jane learned to weave at an early age from her mother, respected teacher, weaver and author, Anne Field, who travelled the world sharing her passion. She is a member of the Professional Weaver’s Network of New Zealand and belongs to Fibre Spectrum in Nelson, a textile co-op. She works in a variety of yarns including wool, cotton, tencel, silk and alpaca. For the last six years Jane has been weaving full time in the 100 year old general store in Tasman village. Her work is often included in local and national exhibitions.