Quality Merino Socks - New Zealand Made
“Look after your feet and they’ll look after you.”
New Zealand Nature Company offers a wide range of the Best Quality NZ Merino Socks to choose from. Merino Sports Socks, Merino Dress Socks, SeaCell Socks, Merino Work Socks, Merino Gumboot Socks, Merino Hiking/Tramping Socks, Merino Compression Socks, etc. Merino Socks offer the best thermal, moisture wicking and breathability qualities to keep your feet warm and dry.
Merino Wool - the classic choice for socks in New Zealand
- It is much finer than traditional wool making it smooth against your skin and more comfortable to wear.
- With many more fibres contained in the fabric it traps more tiny air pockets and locks in body heat making it a superior insulator.
- Merino wool is highly breathable and it wicks moisture away from your body, releasing it into the air. This helps to regulate your temperature keeping you warm in cold weather and cool in hot.
- The natural anti-microbial properties of Merino wool also make it odour resistant another big advantage over synthetic fabrics.
- The Merino wool in these socks will absorb up to a third of its weight in water without feeling clammy and will retain some of its warmth even if very wet.
Check out New Zealand Nature's full Merino Sock Range »
Possum Wool - Merino Possum knit Socks
Our warmest socks - 50% warmer than Merino wool on its own. Worn with a pair of sheepskin boots or slippers, these will warm the iciest of cold feet!
Possum Wool is a wonderful blend of possum fur and superfine New Zealand Merino wool with a texture similar to cashmere - luxuriously soft, incredibly light weight, exceptionally warm and easy to wear. Once you’ve tried it nothing else will feel as warm and soft.
Find out more about environmentally friendly Possum Wool and check out the full Possum Wool Sock Range here
Buying Merino Socks from New Zealand Nature is easy and affordable
Order best quality NZ Merino Socks here »
We send our Merino socks all over the world quickly and efficiently. Prices can be viewed in your own currency - UK, USA, Europe, Australia or New Zealand.
Shipping Included For US, UK, Europe & Australia
Sterling, Euro, USD dollar and AUD dollar prices include airmail insured postage to your door.
NZ dollar prices do not include packaging. There is a flat $8 courier fee per order.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed: We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase if you're not 100% satisfied.