You should assume that everything you see and read on the New Zealand Nature website is copyrighted, unless noted otherwise, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. All content on the New Zealand Nature website is the exclusive property of New Zealand Nature Company Limited and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. Also, all software used on the New Zealand Nature website is the property of New Zealand Nature Company Limited and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws.
While New Zealand Nature Company Limited uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, they are not liable for any omissions or errors within the content of the website.
The content and software on the New Zealand Nature website site may be used for entertainment, information, and resources. New Zealand Nature Company Limited allows you to download; copy, view and print for personal and business use only any New Zealand Nature Company Limited owned content on the New Zealand Nature website. Personal and business information that is downloaded must follow these conditions:
- content may be used only for non-commercial, informational purposes and may not be posted or distributed,
- content must NOT be modified,
- trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. In addition, you may not copy, reproduce, or distribute the design, layout, logo or other design elements of the New Zealand Nature website.
New Zealand Nature Company Limited respects the intellectual property of others and we expect others to respect us in the same manner. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible somehow on the New Zealand Nature website, notify and provide the copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorised to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been violated and a description of the violating activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorised copy of the work exists.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location of the New Zealand Nature website where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you made under the penalty of perjury, that the above information is your notice, is correct, and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner behalf.
New Zealand Nature Company Limited logos and graphics distinguish our products and services, and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may NOT use our logos or graphics in any advertising, promotional efforts, or when referring to our products and services without contacting us first for our permission. If you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper reasoning, then we will evaluate your request.