Double layer Merino Sleeping Bag for baby. Opens out flat for ease. Made in New Zealand. Machine washable.
Unlike other bags on the market, our Merino Baby Sleeping bag is 100% Merino – that is two layers of soft, natural New Zealand Merino.
Merino sleeping bags are an innovation that helps prevent baby waking in the night. A popular alternative to sheets and blankets, a New Zealand Merino sleeping bag
- prevents baby from wriggling out of blankets and getting cold
- keeps baby comfortable throughout the night by regulating moisture and temperature
- settles baby more easily in unfamiliar surroundings as they associate the bag with sleep
So easy to use, simply open the bag out flat by undoing shoulder domes and opening zip. Lay baby on opened bag and insert arm through armhole. Dome up the second shoulder and zip up around baby. Baby is now snug as a bug in a rug!
You can't beat natural fibres for baby, and 100% New Zealand, 4 season Merino wool must be one of the best. Soft, snuggly, lightweight and non-itch – perfect for keeping baby warm and comfortable year round.
- 2 layers of Merino
- All edges neatly and comfortably bound
- Quality 2 dome fastening at shoulder and long zip from armhole to around feet so bag opens fully
- Includes domes to make armholes smaller for younger children
- Lined in non-itch, superfine 18.9 micron Merino
- Total weight of 380gsm of stretchy, knit Merino fabric
- Highest quality workmanship and finishing – made in New Zealand.
- Gently machine washable
About Merino Babywear
Babies under 12 months have difficulty regulating their own body temperature, even when it’s warm. When baby’s temperature is regulated and protected from extremes, he/she will be more relaxed, gain weight and sleep longer. Fine, soft Merino performs this function better than any other fibre! Each Merino fibre actively regulates temperature, protecting baby from extremes, keeping them warm when it is cold and cool when its hot. Merino also regulates humidity – absorbing moisture and allow it to evaporate into the air, keeping baby dry and comfortable.
100% New Zealand, Merino wool is a natural resource that is sustainable, biodegradable and totally renewable.
One size fits up to 18months.
Sleeping bag measures 96cm / 37¾ inches from shoulder to hem.
Gentle machine wash with a wool detergent. Warm iron. Do not bleach. Dry cleanable.