This item is In stock
Sizes pre-fixed with ** can be back ordered
Expected Despatch: May 27
Breathable, windproof, weatherproof softshell jacket with soft micro fleece inner. Smart, sporty styling and functional for the outdoors. Made in New Zealand.
Stay warm, dry and comfortable wherever you are.
Important note: Please allow an additional 5 working days on top of normal delivery time for this garment to be made. Any other items in your order will be held until your entire order is ready to deliver.
- Fabric: 3-layer laminate: Outer is non-pill microfibre polyester interlock, inner is microfleece, with a breathable, waterproof membrane between the two
- Weatherproof in most conditions**
- 100% windproof
- Highly breathable for active wear
- Soft and warm micro fleece inner
- Versatile: smart styling for street wear but still ideal for general outdoor wear and adventure travel
- Urban design, (shorter and sportier than the Town Softshell Jacket)
- Zip up collar, and zipped hand warmer pockets
- Contrast colour panels at chest and under arms
- Easy care, quick drying and wrinkle resistant
- 87% polyester, 8% spandex and 5% polyurethane.
** Waterproof fabric but not seam sealed so driving rain may enter through shoulder seams.
About 3-layer laminate fabric
Softshell garments are lightweight, comfortable and flexible, giving easy mobility without the bulk.
This 3-layer laminate soft shell fabric has a 2-way stretch Polyester outer and a soft touch micro fleece inner. An internal laminate sandwiched between the two surfaces ensures the fabric is waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable.
3-layer laminate fabric provides lightweight protection against wind, water and cold without compromising comfort. It is an ideal fabric for the outdoors, adventure travel and general urban wear.
Cold machine wash inside out with mild detergent.
Separate dark colours.
Do not wring.
Drip dry in shade.
No bleach. No dry clean.
Cool iron if required.
|Men's Body Size Guide|
|Size to Order ||M||L||XL|
|Chest (cm) ||98 - 102 ||103 - 109 ||110 - 117 |
|Waist (cm) ||87 - 92 ||93 - 99 ||100 - 107 |
|Size to order ||M||L||XL|
|Chest (inches) ||38½ - 40 ||40½ - 43 ||43½ - 46 |
|Waist (inches) ||34½ - 36 ||36½ - 39 ||39½ - 42 |
Tips for Successful Measuring
- Measure yourself when dressed only in your underwear.
- Keep tape measure firm, but not tight.
- Chest/Bust: With arms at sides, measure around the fullest part; under arms and across shoulder blades. Ensure tape is kept horizontal and don't hold your breath!
- Waist: Measure around natural waist, at height of navel.
- Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg, about 20-25cm / 8-10 inches below waist.
Top tip: if you do not own a tape measure, simply mark a piece of non-elastic string with your measurements and then measure the string using a ruler. These body measurements provide a classic fit.
Back length (centre back to hem):
M - 65cm / 25½ inches
L - 67cm / 26¼ inches
XL - 69cm / 27¼ inches
For other sizes, please contact us.