This item is In stock
Innovative combination of natural, warm sheepskin and weatherproof, durable PVC in a stylish “up town” boot
Ideal for wearing in wet or snowy conditions – stay warm and dry, and look stylish doing it!
- Boot shaft in plush, premium quality, twin-face sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards - supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside) provides cushioning and insulation. The fleece is shorn to 17mm (5/8 inch). Angle cut to fit higher at the front
- Although the foot upper is not sheepskin lined, the boots have sheepskin inner soles / footbeds for added comfort and warmth
- Glossy PVC boot with a refined narrow shape for fashion wear
- Chunky 2cm / ¾ inch heel – like a good riding boot
- Boot height measures approx. 27cm / 10½ inches at the back and 33cm / 13 inches at the front from the sole
The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
With a growth in demand for Sheepskin Boots worldwide, there are now many cheaper boots available using suede with fur glued to the inside and cost cutting shortcuts in workmanship. These sheepskin gumboots / wellingtons are manufactured by Canterbury Leather in New Zealand.
Caring for Sheepskin
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Made in New Zealand.
Sheepskin Boot Sizing
Please note, this is a narrow fitting boot and is not suitable for those with wide feet. You may also want to order one size larger if you intend to wear with thick socks.
Click on the following links for the York Boot Size charts. Available as a Word Document
. Different parts of the world use different footwear sizing methods and the size you order from us may therefore differ from what you are used to ordering. For example
Boots are in Full Sizes: If you are a half size, go up to the nearest whole size and look for the equivalent size to order. E.g. if you are a NZ Women’s 7½, look at NZ Women’s 8 and then the size to order is a 39.
- If you wear a UK Size 5, you would order a Size 38.
- If you wear a US Women’s Size 9, you would order a Size 40.
- If you wear a US Men’s Size 7, you would order a Size 39.
You can let us know your size in the comments box at "check out" if you are not sure.