Stylish and Functional Sheepskin Boots. Best quality twin-faced sheepskin. Made in New Zealand
Crafted from supersoft twin-faced sheepskin in a rich Chestnut, Black or Chocolate colour with a hard-wearing, top-stitched sole.
Surfer Boots look fantastic over jeans or with a skirt. Roll down the top to reveal the woolly fleece inside. These are the best boots to wear on a shopping trip, after a surf, après-ski… Why not look your best and be comfortable as well?
The lightweight E.V.A sole makes the Surfer ideally suited for wearing both indoors and outdoors. Comfortable and durable, the sole is molded with a basket weave pattern for extra traction.
Plush, premium quality, twin-face sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards - supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside) provides cushioning and insulation. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. The sheepskin is reinforced with nylon top binding and suede heel to add strength and hold shape.
Please note that the darker brown is Chocolate.
With a growth in demand for Sheepskin Boots worldwide, there are now many cheaper boots available using suede with fur glued to the inside and cost cutting shortcuts in workmanship. Our Sheepskin boots are manufactured in New Zealand using only select skins from Australia and New Zealand.
Wear your boots with or without socks (our Possum Wool or Merino Wool socks will not affect the breathability and comfort of your sheepskin boot).
Sheepskin Boots are low maintenance and easily cleaned but please avoid heavy soiling. If you want extra protection from wet and snowy conditions, see our separate entry for water repellent, sheepskin shampoo & conditioner.
Caring for your Sheepskin Boots
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
- The Surfer fits comfortably below your knee ( approx. 31cm / 12¼ inches).
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
Sheepskin Boot Sizing
Surfer Boots are approx. 31cm / 12¼ inches high. Click on the following links for the Surfer Boot Size charts. Available as a Word Document
. Different parts of the world use different footwear sizing methods and the size you order from us may therefore differ from what you are used to ordering. For example
Boots are in Full Sizes:
- If you wear a UK Size 8, you would order a Size 9.
- If you wear a US Women’s Size 9, you would order a Size 8.
- If you wear a US Men’s Size 7, you would order a Size 7.
- If you wear a European Size 43, you would order a Size 10.
If you are a half size, go down to the nearest full size and find the equivalent size to order. For instance - if you are a NZ Women's 6½ - then order the size 5. You can let us know your size in the comments box at "check out" if you are not sure.