This item is In stock
Great value slipper made in New Zealand
A comfortable and superbly warm, great value slipper - ideal for indoor and light outdoor wear.
- Best quality, twin faced sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both the leather and the fleece sides being processed to the highest standards).
- Suede finish on the outside, with shorn fleece inner.
- Super plush, 25mm (1 inch) sheep’s fleece for trim.
- Sheepskin inner sole – non removeable.
- Flexible, lightweight, 5mm ( 1/5 inch) EVA sole suited for indoor and light outdoor wear.
Please note that the darker brown is Chocolate.
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight, or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Please open either this Word or PDF file to find the Slipper sizing.
Please use our Sheepskin Slipper Size Chart above as different parts of the world use different footwear sizing methods and the size you order from us may therefore differ from what you are used to ordering.
If you wear a UK Size 8, you would order a Size 9.
If you wear a US Women’s Size 9, you would order a Size 8.
If you wear a US Men’s Size 7, you would order a Size 7.
If you wear a European Size 38, you would order a Size 6.