Stylish, ‘wear-anywhere’ sheepskin shoe made by Canterbury Leather in New Zealand
All the comfort of a slipper in a stylish loafer you can wear anywhere! Perfect comfort and flexibility. Highest quality, New Zealand made.
The soft wool fibres of natural lambskin are both breathable and insulating, wicking moisture away to keep your feet dry, comfortable and cosy.
- Made from highest quality twin-faced New Zealand sheepskin, (a single piece of sheepskin with both the leather and fleece sides being processed to the highest standards)
- With a light and flexible, non-slip TPR (Thermoplastic rubber) sole ideal for inside and outdoor wear
- Removable insoles that can be removed to dry or replaced easily. Replacement inner soles can be ordered separately
Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
Gently squeeze out any excess water.
Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Sheepskin Slipper Sizes
Please see our Sheepskin Footwear Size Charts - available as a Word Document
- as different parts of the world use different footwear sizing methods and the size you order from us may therefore differ from what you are used to ordering. Please use the Size Chart to find your own size and then check to see the correct size to order from us.
- If you wear a UK Size 8, you would order a Size 8.
- If you wear a US Women’s Size 9, you would order a Size 7.
- If you wear a European Size 43, you would order a Size 9.
Note about sheepskin slippers sizes: If you are a half size or not sure - order the larger size.