Tan: S USD $92.65
Tan, Black, Black, Tan, Black, Tan: M, L, L, XL, XL USD $109.00
Was USD $109.00Now USD $92.65
This item is In stock
The perfect driving glove - soft, curly wool inside, supple suede leather lambskin outside
The best driving glove you’ll find – slinkskin is very supple and super soft inside. These gloves will keep your hands perfectly warm while giving you a good grip on the wheel.
The gloves are a 100% natural product providing unique warmth, comfort and durability. They are handmade with rustic outside stitching and feature traditional top stitch detail on the back of the hand.
Slinkskins are the skins of stillborn New Zealand baby lambs, that die of natural causes.
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the gloves and allow to dry slowly and naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters. (It is a good idea to put the gloves on your hands while they are still wet to help shape them.)
- Once the gloves are dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
SizingGlove size corresponds to circumference measurement of knuckles at base of fingers in inches. The sizes are for men and women.
Small 7.5, Medium 8.5, Large 9.5, and Xtra Large 10.5
Please note: if you are between sizes and prefer a generous fit, go up a size. If you prefer a more snug fit, go down a size.