This item is In stock
Mid-calf Merino active outdoor sock for men and women
Designed for all-season hiking and walking. Light, cushioned and ventilated. Made in New Zealand from 55% New Zealand Merino wool with 28% Nylon, 12% Lycra and 5% spandex for added stretch, strength, durability and shape retention.
- Double cuff for stretch and comfort
- Cushioning strategically placed throughout for ultimate protection and comfort
- Flex panel allow for movement
- Seamless toe closure for comfort
- Left and right construction for anatomical fit
- PaladinTM protection pad at top of foot
- Y heel lock to keep sock in place
- Ankle protection pad
- ESSTM (Elastic Support SystemTM) technology: high stretch elastic is knitted throughout the sock, for support and to lock the sock in place
About Merino Wool
New Zealand produces some of the best Merino wool in the world. Merino wool is much finer than traditional wool making it smooth against your skin and more comfortable to wear. With many more fibres contained in the fabric it traps more tiny air pockets and locks in body heat. Merino wool is highly breathable and it wicks moisture away from your body, releasing it into the air. This helps to regulate your temperature, keeping you warm in cold weather and cool in hot.
The natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant, another big advantage over synthetic fabrics. In very wet conditions, it will absorb up to a third of its weight in water without feeling clammy and retains some of its warmth even when very wet.
Please follow those on the packaging. Machine washable in warm water with a gentle detergent. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Men's & Women's Sizes
Small: UK 2-5 = NZ & AUST Men 2-5 = USA Men 3-6 = NZ & AUST & USA Women 4-7 = Euro 35-38
Medium: UK 6-10 = NZ & AUST Men 6-10 = USA Men 7-11 = NZ & AUST & USA Women 8-12 = Euro 39-43
Large: UK 11-13 = NZ & AUST Men 11-13 = USA Men 12-14 = NZ & AUST & USA Women 13-15 = Euro 44-46