Blemish Balm Cream is 4 beauty products in 1 – it’s your daily moisturiser, mineral foundation, anti-ageing treatment and sunscreen. And, naturally New Zealand made!
Oasis Beauty BB creams are new generation tinted moisturisers – a natural all-in-one SPF25 anti-ageing moisturiser and mineral foundation. Minerals provide flawless coverage and concealment of under-eye circles, blemishes and discolourations. While you’re faking it, the vitamins, natural actives and sunscreen work over time to correct skin issues and protect from premature ageing.
BB cream feels much lighter to wear than a normal foundation and provides wonderful coverage without clogging pores, so you can wear it all day.
- The Bardot - a honey tint that provides a natural mid-coverage with a dewy-fresh finish. Suits most complexions and all skin types, but especially good for dry and normal skins
- The Monroe - a cream tint that provides a full coverage powder finish. Suits lighter skin tones and all skin types, but especially good for oily and combination skins
- The Hepburn - a caramel tint that provides a full coverage powder finish. Suits medium to darker skin tones and all skin types, but especially good for oily and combination skins
- SPF25 to protect your skin from sun damage
- Brightens skin over time
- Anti-ageing vitamins B5, C and E
- Moisturising powerhouse Hyaluronic acid
- Includes pomegranate for skin regeneration and repair
- Other skin enhancing actives include apricot kernel, rosehip, jojoba, calendula, red grape, shea butter and sweet almond
- Fragrance free and ideal for sensitive skin
- Not tested on animals
- Made in New Zealand
- 50ml (approx 2 fl ozs) pump bottle
How to apply
Apply after cleansing and toning. If your skin is on the drier side, use a serum, primer or your moisturiser before applying. Start in the centre of your face blending outwards, down around your chin and across your forehead. Once applied, you can use a little extra as a concealer to cover those pesky blemishes. Try applying with a foundation brush for best results. Powder can be applied afterwards, depending on how glamorous you want to look today!
So, what BB Cream should I choose?
Would you prefer a full make-up, powder finish, or a lighter, mid coverage, tinted moisturiser finish?
If you’d prefer a made up, powder finish, choose either the Cream or Caramel, depending on your skin tone. Or, for a mid-coverage, tinted moisturiser look, choose the Honey.
Preservative: A very small amount of a paraben-free synthetic preservative, Ecocert (worldwide) and BioGro (New Zealand) certified, is used to prevent the BB cream from going off in your cupboard.
About BB Cream
BB cream was originally formulated in the 1960s by a German dermatologist to protect her patients’ skin after laser treatment. Introduced to South Korea and Japan in 1985 the cream was hailed as ‘the secret of Korean actresses’. Western cosmetics companies began to launch BB creams in 2012. Oasis Beauty is the first company to make one in New Zealand and one of the first in the world to make a natural BB cream.
About Oasis Beauty
Oasis Beauty is a small New Zealand skincare company based in Oxford, North Canterbury, that specialises in sensitive skin, sun protection and skin repair products. Their unique formulations contain certified organic ingredients combined with anti-ageing vitamins and botanicals. Their products are free of parabens and are not tested on animals.