This item is In stock
Sizes pre-fixed with ** can be back ordered
Cosy scuffs in rich chocolate colour. Made in New Zealand.
Slip your feet into these cosy, warm scuffs. Made out of highest quality twin-faced sheepskin (a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards). Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside. Polyester binding across arch and around the sole adds a nice finish and increases durability.
The 15mm (1/2 inch) woolly fleece lining is a natural insulator, cushioning your feet and wicking moisture away to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
The non-slip EVA soles are durable and non-marking - ideal for wearing indoors, or for light outdoor use.
Cleaning Your Sheepskin Slipper Scuffs
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Sizing Information for Sheepskin Slipper Scuffs
SMALL = NZ/AU/US Women's 5-6, UK unisex/NZ&AU Men's 3-4, US Men's 4-5, Euro 36-37 – Sole measures 26.5cm / 10½ inches
MED = NZ/Aus/US Women’s 7-8, UK unisex/NZ&AU Men's 5-6, US Men's 6-7, Euro 38-39 – Sole measures 28cm / 11 inches
LARGE = NZ/AU/US Women's 9-10, UK unisex/NZ&AU Men's 7-8, US Men's 8-9, Euro 40-42 – Sole measures 29cm / 11½ inches