This item is In stock
Luxurious Sheepskin Moccasin Slipper. Highest quality, made in New Zealand.
Classic moccasin slipper made with the highest quality twin-faced New Zealand sheepskin, (a single piece of sheepskin with both the leather and fleece sides being processed to the highest standards). Super plush, approx. 2cm / ½ inch sheep’s fleece pile. Comfortably flexible yet hard wearing EVA sole. Heel is reinforced for extra stability and protection. Easy-fit. They really are as comfortable as they look!
With flexible EVA sole for indoor, and light outdoor, use – they make a great all purpose light weight slipper. The soft wool fibres of natural lambskin act as a natural insulator to keep your feet cosy warm. Sheepskin is also highly breathable and wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
The sheepskin looks like suede on the outside with a plush woolly inside and are so comfortable you won't want to take them off! Wear the cuff up or roll down to show the creamy fleece.
Please note that the darker brown is Chocolate.
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Please use our Sheepskin Slipper Size Chart, available here to open as either a Word or PDF file. Many different parts of the world use different footwear sizing methods and the size you order from us may therefore differ from what you are used to ordering. Please use the Sizing Chart to find your own size and then check to see the correct size to order from us.
- If you wear a UK Size 8, you would order a Size 9.
- If you wear a US Women’s Size 9, you would order a Size 8.
- If you wear a US Men’s Size 7, you would order a Size 7.
- If you wear a European Size 43, you would order a Size 10.
If you are a half size or not sure - order the larger size. Slipper sizes run a bit smaller than our boot sizes.