This item is In stock
Rich and luxurious, Rainforest Soap is available in 5 natural flavours and is produced without parabens
From the rain forest to your skin, Rainforest Soap is made from rich and highly beneficial organic Ngali Nut oil sustainably harvested in the Solomon Islands' rain forest.
- Botanics soap contains native Tanekaha and Kanuka essential oils for a warm botanical fragrance the whole family will enjoy
- Lemongrass & Bergamot soap contains a refreshing blend of Lemongrass, Bergamot and organic Ngali Nut oils along with a sprinkling of organic lemon balm leaves.
- Orange Citrus Clear soap, for sensitive skin, is translucent and doesn't have any added perfumes.
- Pumice & Lemongrass soap is ideal for removing grease and garden stains while leaving your hands smooth, soft and moisturised.
- Rose & Rosehip soap contains a rich blend of Rosehip, organic Ngali Nut and rose oils along with a scattering of rose petals for pure indulgence.
Made in New Zealand.
None of our products contain parabens or sodium lauryl sulphates.
Suitable for vegetarians.
About Ngali Nut Oil
You will appreciate the difference as organic Ngali Nut oil softens and soothes your skin. Cold pressed, using traditional methods, Ngali Nut oil is rich and moisturising, yet light and absorbent, making it ideal for body care products and therefore a key component of Rainforest Body Care.
The Ngali Nuts are harvested from the beautiful Solomon Islands' Rainforest, by villagers in the Makira Conservation District. Processing the nuts, provides the villagers with a sustainable and viable income alternative to logging. By purchasing the Rainforest Skincare range, you help preserve and protect precious tropical rainforests and the unique creatures that live there.