Payment, Order Processing & Online Security
Payment and Order Processing
We accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- You warrant that all details you provide to us are true and correct, and that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your order.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full.
- A GST invoice will be issued with every purchase.
All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us and we will confirm such acceptance to you.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will email you, at the address you provide, an “Order Confirmation”
- This lists the item(s) you have ordered, what you have paid for them including shipping and handling charges.
- This also lists your name and address “billing info”, and name and address of the order recipient “delivery info”.
- If the name of the order recipient differs from yours, we shall assume it is a gift of some kind and ensure that no documentation pertaining to the item(s) value is enclosed with the order.
- Upon despatch of the order, you will receive another email, at the address you provided, informing you that item(s) have been despatched along with any tracking information. For international customers, the availability of tracking information depends upon the service you select and/or that nature of services available to a particular country as provided by New Zealand Post.
If you make a mistake with your order you may be able to correct any mistakes by emailing us immediately, however..
- This excludes adding additional items and/or applying any discount codes or special offers retrospectively.
- If your order has already been picked/packed for despatch, you will be unable to amend your order in any manner, but you can return the item(s) to us in accordance with our Exchanges and Returns Policy.
Online Security And Transmission Of Payment Card Data
We use Stripe for our online credit and debit card transactions. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
We do not have access to your full credit or debit card number, as all data is transferred and secured by Stripe.
We assume no liability for corruption of any data or information held by us.