*Arch Support Eco Jandals 3.3
Look and feel like your favourite summer footwear but are designed to give your feet the support they need to stay healthy and comfortable. Relax ya Feet! These jandals have arch support that is 3.3cm high.
Please note: sizing for these jandals is expressed in Euro. Please check the Size Chart (blue box under sizing options) for the correct size to order.
Please note that measurement of jandal sole refers to the inside, from the lip at the toe to the lip at the heel.
|SIZE TO ORDER||EURO||US SIZING||LENGTH OF INSIDE JANDAL SOLE|
|41||41||Ladies 9 / Men's 8||269mm|
|42||42||Ladies 10 / Men's 9||277mm|
Relax ya Feet! They look and feel like your favourite summer footwear but designed to give your feet the support they need to stay healthy and comfortable.
Designed by our Australian friends across the ditch who really know their jandals (or thongs!) Having a pair of thongs is an Australian tradition and these are especially designed for aussies with orthopedic needs.
- Soft, hugging straps that fit more like a sandal
- A wide-based tread for extra grip
- No plugs = no breaks!
- Tarsal bar to eliminate toe clenching
- Anatomically correct 3.3cm arch support (we also have the same style jandal with a 2cm arch support, Arch Support Eco Jandals 2.0, for those whose arches aren't quite so high)
- Heel cup for extra comfort and support
- Constructed from a soft, supportive soft-cell foam that hugs the feet for superior fit and shock absorption – a more sustainable sugarcane blend of AusLite™ closed-cell foam
- Available in Black, Aqua and White (White also has a diamante in the strap)
Designed in Australia, Made in China.
Please note: don’t leave them in direct sunlight or a hot car – they will shrink and void your warranty.
Recommended by Podiatrists!
In 2019, Aussie Soles conducted a survey at the College of Podiatry in Australia. The results were that 98% of podiatrists would recommend these jandals as a healthy alternative to flat sandals.
The foam softens with wear & moulds to your foot – to accelerate the softening process apply some heat from a blow dryer then step into them to allow them to mold to your foot.
- Can be cleaned by wiping with warm soapy water.
- To disinfect wipe over with a white vinegar & water solution.
- To keep your brights – bright: wash with a gentle abrasive cleaner i.e. Jiff (remember to rinse well afterwards).
- Please don’t leave them in direct sunlight or a hot car – they will shrink and void your warranty.
About Aussie Soles
Aussie Soles is a family-run business based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland. The team has been working together for many years and are proud to provide orthopedic thongs, flip flops, jandals, and sandals (or whatever you calll them in your part of the world!), to Australia and around the world. They hope your feet enjoy wearing nearly two decades worth of innovation, dedication, and love!