Classic New Zealand Sheepskin Boots
Lightweight Sheepskin Boots. Made in New Zealand!
Measure your bare foot to be sure of the exact size. The easiest way is to place a piece of paper on the floor right up against the wall. With a bare foot, step on the paper, with your heel against the wall. Mark the paper at the length of your longest toe. Measure the paper for your foot length. We need the exact length of your foot, in inches or centimeters.
Sheepskin boots will stretch slightly, and the pile will compact, so it is important that they fit reasonably snug to start with.
Please note: these boots are a firm, close fit, with a downward sloping toe, so if in doubt order a size up. Your best chance of ordering the correct size is to go by foot measurement. Also, due to the limited size range - not even full sizes - these boots will not fit everyone perfectly. If you are at the lower end of the size range then they will be a roomy fit and may need to be worn with socks.
Compare worldwide shoe sizes
|US Men's||US Women's
Max foot length
|S||3.5-4.5||5-6||3-4||36-37||23cm / 9 inches|
|M||5.5-6.5||7-8||5-6||38-39||25cm / 9.8 inches|
|L||7.5-8.5||9-10||7-8||40-41||26.5cm / 10.4 inches|
|XL||9.5-10.5||11-12||9-10||42-43||28cm / 11 inches|
If you are still unsure, please measure your foot and Contact Us with the measurements to receive sizing advice.
Cosy Sheepskin Boots with lightweight sole. Made in New Zealand.
A lower profile, lightweight boot perfect for indoor and light outdoor wear.
- "Twin-faced" means a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards.
- Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside.
- Polyester binding around the sole and top adds a nice finish and increases durability.
- Lightweight EVA sole is slightly wedged for comfort
- 15mm (1/2 inch) woolly fleece lining is a natural insulator, cushioning your feet and wicking moisture away to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
- These are a lower boot fitting above the ankle at lower calf. Size Small measures approx 18.5cm / 7.3 inches from boot top to bottom of the sole, Size Medium measures 19.5cm / 7.7 inches, Size Large measures 21cm / 8.3 inches and Size XL measures 22cm / 8.7 inches.
Please note, that as a natural product, skin and fleece colour may vary slightly from that pictured.
Cleaning Your Sheepskin Boots
When washing sheepskin there are a few main factors to be aware of. Incorrect washing can cause the sheepskin to de-tan and if this happens they will have to be thrown out. To avoid this please follow these strict instructions.
- Only use a small amount of an approved Neutral or Mild Sheepskin Wash. If unavailable, then just use water.
- Do not use any Bleach, Detergents or Enzyme Washing Products!
- Only use cold water.
- Avoid Direct Heat when drying, dry outside in the shade or inside away from heaters, radiators or fires. Using a clothes rack to lay the sheepskin flat is a good way to dry a skin.
- Do not let the sheepskin dry out too fast, it is best to leave a small amount of moisture in the skin.
- After the sheepskin is dry, brush with a pet brush to restore pile and finish with a solid shake.
- Avoid getting moisture on footwear as this can stain. If footwear does need cleaning it is best spot cleaned, using a small amount of liquid and a cloth. Follow the rules above and treat like you would cleaning carpet.