Conrad Sheepskin Scuffs
Lighter weight than our Sheepskin Clog, and suitable for men and women.
Please note: sizing for this slipper is expressed in NZ/US Womens. Please check the Size Chart (blue box under sizing options) for the correct size to order.
If you are a half size, go up to the nearest whole size and look for the equivalent size to order.
Eg if you are a NZ Women's 7 1/2, look for NZ Women's 8, then the Size to Order is an 8.
Measure your bare foot to be sure of the exact size. Place your heel against a wall and measure from the wall to the furthest tip of your longest toe (usually your big toe). You can stand on a ruler or measuring tape but if your ruler measuring edge doesn't start at zero, take this into consideration. We need the exact length of your foot, in inches or centimeters, but you must have bare feet.
Sheepskin boots will stretch slightly, and the pile will compact, so it is important that they fit reasonably snug to start with.
Compare worldwide shoe sizes
|US Men's||US Women's|
Max foot length
|6||5||6||4||37||23cm / 9 inches|
|7||6||7||5||38||24cm / 9.5 inches|
|8||7||8||6||39-40||25cm / 9.8 inches|
|9||8||9||7||41||26cm / 10.2 inches|
|10||9||10||8||42||27cm / 10.6 inches|
|11||10||11||9||43||28cm / 11 inches|
If you are still unsure, please measure your foot and Contact Us with the measurements to receive sizing advice.
Cosy Sheepskin Scuffs, or Mules, in a classic style for men and women. Made in New Zealand.
Slide your feet in and relax! Made out of highest quality twin-faced sheepskin from New Zealand or Australia.
- "Twin-faced" means a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards.
- Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside.
- Polyester binding around the sole adds a nice finish and increases durability.
- Lightweight EVA sole is slightly wedged for comfort and is suitable for short trips outside.
- 15mm (1/2 inch) woolly fleece lining is a natural insulator, cushioning your feet and wicking moisture away to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
If you are looking for something with a heavier, all-purpose sole - try our 'Sheepskin Clog'. Click HERE for details.
Cleaning Your Sheepskin Slipper Scuffs
When washing sheepskin there are a few main factors to be aware of. Incorrect washing can cause the sheepskin to de-tan and if this happens they will have to be thrown out. To avoid this please follow these strict instructions.
- Only use a small amount of an approved Neutral or Mild Sheepskin Wash. If unavailable, then just use water.
- Do not use any Bleach, Detergents or Enzyme Washing Products!
- Only use cold water.
- Avoid Direct Heat when drying, dry outside in the shade or inside away from heaters, radiators or fires. Using a clothes rack to lay the sheepskin flat is a good way to dry a skin.
- Do not let the sheepskin dry out too fast, it is best to leave a small amount of moisture in the skin.
- After the sheepskin is dry, brush with a pet brush to restore pile and finish with a solid shake.
- Avoid getting moisture on footwear as this can stain. If footwear does need cleaning it is best spot cleaned, using a small amount of liquid and a cloth. Follow the rules above and treat like you would cleaning carpet.