Cotton Health Socks 2pk
Low compression cotton socks 2 pack made in New Zealand using BCI cotton. Black contains 2 pair, both black. Stone contains 1 pair stone and 1 pair sand (as pictured)
Men's and Women's Sizes
S - NZ/Aus/UK Men's 2-5, NZ/Aus/UK Women's 4-9, US Men's 3-6, US Women's 5-10, Euro 35-39
M - NZ/Aus/UK Men's 6-10, NZ/Aus/UK Women's 9-11, US Men's 7-11, US Women's 10-12, Euro 40-44
L - NZ/Aus/UK Men's 11-13, US Men's 12-14, Euro 44-46
Low compression cotton socks 2 pack made in New Zealand using BCI cotton.
Cool and absorbent for the warmer seasons.
- Seamless toe closure for comfort
- Left and right construction for anatomical fit
- Protection pad at top of foot
- Low Compression, Comfort Top
- Black contains 2 pair, both black. Stone contains 1 pair stone and 1 pair sand (as pictured)
- Made in New Zealand from blend of 75% BCI cotton, 20% elastane and 5% nylon.
What is BCI Cotton?
The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world. BCI exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector’s future.
Cool machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.