Reusable Organic Cotton Face Mask
Made in New Zealand, these masks have surgical ties, a wire nose piece so it fits tightly to your nose, and the 3 layer filter system.
Scroll down for more info.
Reusable, Organic Cotton Face Mask with 3 Layer Filter system. Made in New Zealand.
These masks have surgical ties, a wire nose piece so it fits tightly to your nose and the 3 layer filter system.
Please note as this product is hygiene-related, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for change of mind.
Each Face Mask comes with a tested filter to be used once. More filters can be purchased separately here. However the mask can be used without a filter or simply using some kitchen paper towel.
- Please ensure you wash the mask before use.
- Please ensure you follow the instruction card carefully
- This is not a medical mask.
- 100% reusable and washable
- 100% made in NZ (excluding the filter).
- 3 layer filter system.
- Surgical ties to fit the face well and moulding around the nose.
Size Large (normal to large face)
Mask =19cm x 15cm, Ear to Ear = 33cm
Size Medium (small face)
Mask = 17cm x 12cm. Ear to Ear = 28cm
These Organic Cotton Facemasks are sewn by an award-winning Homework force using beautiful New Zealand designed fabrics, printed on GOTS certified organic cotton. The elastic, nose pieces and webbing tape are manufactured right here in New Zealand.
Please note that basic hygiene measures are still the most important way to stop the spread of infections, including the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Basic hygiene measures include:
- Hand hygiene – that is, washing hands regularly with soap and water, or cleansing with hand sanitiser
- Staying at home if you are sick
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or your elbow and then performing hand hygiene
- Cleaning surfaces regularly
Our mask is not intended to replace surgical face masks and is not PPE certified. The filter is tested in house by our Supplier but as a whole has not been tested.