Rogue Linen Amalfi Top
LIMITED EDITION! Loose, cool and comfortable in pure linen.
Our sizes compare with the following international sizes
|Size to order||10-12||12-14||14-16||16-18||18-20|
|NZ / AUS||10-12||12-14||14-16||16-18||18 - 20|
Please note: garment measurements for each size can be found under the 'More Information' tab.
Oversized top in pure linen designed to drape. LIMITED EDITION!
Loose, cool and comfortable! Designed in New Zealand.
Perfect to pop on over your bathing suit at the beach or by the pool!
- Super wide and designed to drape over your form
- One size fits all - but best suited to Sizes 14-24 / L-5XL
- Wide, rounded neckline
- Two internal pockets
- Mid length, kimono style sleeves with turned up cuff
Hand wash, or machine wash on a gentle cycle. Do not overload the machine and use generous water level to avoid twisting and pulling. Wash in luke warm water, under 40 degrees celcius. Use mild detergent. No bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Top Tip: Iron your linen while slightly damp for best results.
Linen is produced from flax and is a sustainable, 100% natural and biodegradable fibre.
- Linen becomes stronger when wet, increasing the durability and longevity of your garments. Linen thread is twice as strong as cotton and three times stronger than wool.
- Linen very effectively absorbs and evaporates moisture (whether it be perspiration or water) making it an incredibly cooling fibre to wear. Those wearing linen have been found to have a skin temperature 3-4 degrees cooler, and also sweat up to 1.5 times less than someone wearing other fibres.
- Over time linen softens and becomes increasingly more comfortable to wear. It is virtually lint free, non-static, non-allergenic, naturally insect-repellent and provides UV protection.
- During production the parts of the flax plant not used to create the linen fibre are not wasted, the leftover seeds, oil, straw and fibre are used in everything from lino and soap, to cattle feed, oils and paper. Making linen one of the most sustainably produced fabrics.
- The production of linen fabric uses up to twenty times less water and energy than the production of cotton or synthetic fabrics.
About Rogue Linen
Rogue Linen was established by two sisters who went rogue and developed a passion for the fashion industry. With unique designs, their aim is to empower other women to express themselves and feel fabulous.
Rogue Linen has been established as an environmentally conscious clothing label and uses sustainable, 100% biodegradable linen fibres. Linen feels divine to wear and is among the oldest and most durable fabrics ever created. At Rogue Linen, garments are designed inhouse in Motueka, New Zealand and ethically manufactured at an offshore factory.
“Forget about body image. Forget about fashion trends. Escape the ordinary. Fashion isn’t about fitting in, it’s about standing out and being true to you.” - Anita, Rogue Designer
Chest width measured flat (double for circumference):
Body length from shoulder to hem: