Rogue Linen Trousers
LIMITED EDITION! Effortless style in pure linen.
Our sizes compare with the following international sizes
|Size to order||8-10||10-12||12-14||14-16||16-18|
|NZ / AUS||8-10||10-12||12-14||14-16||16-18|
Please note: garment measurements for each size can be found under the 'More Information' tab.
Stylishly shaped linen trousers. Designed in New Zealand. LIMITED EDITION!
You just have to try these trousers to believe their comfort and style! They drape beautifully and include many beautifully finished details that stand them out from the crowd.
- Elasticated waist at back for a comfortable fit
- 3 button fly with coconut shell buttons
- Belt loops at centre back and either side of fly
- Internal side pockets
- Deep pleats at each side, back and front, for a relaxed fit through the leg
- Pleated again at ankle to draw shape in
- Cuffs at hem - can be turned up or worn down
- Trousers can be worn full length or 7/8 depending on your height. See 'More Information' for inside leg measurement.
Hand wash, or machine wash on a gentle cycle. Do not overload the machine and use generous water level to avoid twisting and pulling. Wash in luke warm water, under 40 degrees celcius. Use mild detergent. No bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Top Tip: Iron your linen while slightly damp for best results.
Linen is produced from flax and is a sustainable, 100% natural and biodegradable fibre.
- Linen becomes stronger when wet, increasing the durability and longevity of your garments. Linen thread is twice as strong as cotton and three times stronger than wool.
- Linen very effectively absorbs and evaporates moisture (whether it be perspiration or water) making it an incredibly cooling fibre to wear. Those wearing linen have been found to have a skin temperature 3-4 degrees cooler, and also sweat up to 1.5 times less than someone wearing other fibres.
- Over time linen softens and becomes increasingly more comfortable to wear. It is virtually lint free, non-static, non-allergenic, naturally insect-repellent and provides UV protection.
- During production the parts of the flax plant not used to create the linen fibre are not wasted, the leftover seeds, oil, straw and fibre are used in everything from lino and soap, to cattle feed, oils and paper. Making linen one of the most sustainably produced fabrics.
- The production of linen fabric uses up to twenty times less water and energy than the production of cotton or synthetic fabrics.
About Rogue Linen
Rogue Linen was established by two sisters who went rogue and developed a passion for the fashion industry. With unique designs, their aim is to empower other women to express themselves and feel fabulous.
Rogue Linen has been established as an environmentally conscious clothing label and uses sustainable, 100% biodegradable linen fibres. Linen feels divine to wear and is among the oldest and most durable fabrics ever created. At Rogue Linen, garments are designed inhouse in Motueka, New Zealand and ethically manufactured at an offshore factory.
“Forget about body image. Forget about fashion trends. Escape the ordinary. Fashion isn’t about fitting in, it’s about standing out and being true to you.” - Anita, Rogue Designer
Inside leg measurement:
Waist with relaxed elastic measured flat (double for waist circumference):