Sheepskin Bomber Scuff
LIMITED EDITION! Supple chocolate coloured nappa leather on the outside and cosy coffee coloured fleece on the inside - just like a bomber jacket!
S fits max foot length 23.5cm (9¼ inches)
Euro 36-37, UK unisex/NZ & Aus Mens 3-4, USA Mens 4-5, US/NZ/Aus Womens 5-6
M fits max foot length 25cm (9¾ inches)
Euro 38-39, UK unisex/NZ & Aus Mens 5-6, USA Mens 6-7, US/NZ/Aus Womens 7-8
L fits max foot length 26.5cm (10½ inches)
Euro 40-42, UK unisex/NZ & Aus Mens7-8, USA Mens 8-9, US/NZ/Aus Womens 9-10
XL fits max foot length 28cm (11 inches)
Euro 43-44, UK unisex/NZ & Aus Mens 8-9, USA Mens 10, US/NZ/Aus Womens 11
XXL fits max foot length 29.5cm (11½ inches)
Euro 45-47, UK unisex/NZ & Aus Mens 10-11, USA Mens 11-12,
LIMITED EDITION! Cosy Sheepskin Scuffs with an indoor, soft, non-marking sole. Made in New Zealand.
- Pad about in these cosy, warm scuffs. Made in New Zealand from the highest quality twin-faced sheepskin.
- "Twin-faced" means that it is a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards.
- Supple chocolate coloured nappa leather on the outside and cosy coffee coloured fleece on the inside - just like a bomber jacket!
- Polyester binding across arch and around the sole adds a nice finish and increases durability.
- 15mm (1/2 inch) woolly fleece lining is a natural insulator, cushioning your feet and wicking moisture away to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
Cleaning Your Sheepskin Slipper Scuffs
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in warm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse in clean, cold water. Do not allow to soak.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the footwear and allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters.
- Once the footwear is dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.