Superfine Merino Thermals - Womens L/S Top
Merino is much finer than traditional wool making it soft and smooth against your skin. It works naturally with your body to regulate moisture and temperature to provide optimum comfort in all conditions.
Please note: where relevant, garment length measurements can be found in a tab alongside Product Details.
How to measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Pure Merino Long Underwear - Women's Long Sleeved Top. Made in New Zealand from 100% superfine Merino
Supremely comfortable and perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Pure Merino thermal underwear is perfect for wearing under your outer layers for extra warmth. The breathable and antibacterial qualities of Merino make it ideal for hiking and other outdoor activities.
- Made from superfine Merino – diameter of the fibre is only 18 microns, so fine it feels naturally soft and does not irritate
- 195gsm (grams per square meter) weight – lightweight and non-bulky. Still incredibly insulating
- Rib knit construction for a comfortable, stretchy fit.
- This Women’s Long Sleeved Top, or Spencer has a V-neckline and pretty lace details
- Easy care; machine washable.
- Matching Full Length Leggings available
About Merino Wool
Merino is much finer than traditional wool making it soft and smooth against your skin. It works naturally with your body to regulate moisture and temperature to provide optimum comfort in all conditions. The longer, more even fibres of New Zealand Merino result in a durable, smooth fabric that is resistant to pilling. The natural elasticity of Merino means that wrinkles will drop out easily, especially in a moist environment like a shower room (garments made from New Zealand Merino require little, if any, ironing). Natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant so it can be worn many times without laundering. Easy care, machine washable.
Hand wash or machine wash, with a cooler temperature on gentle cycle using a wool detergent. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in shade. Also dry cleanable.