Who are we?
New Zealand Nature aims to be your trusted go-to for essential classic styles in beautiful natural fabrics you’ll love wearing every day. For sumptuous pure silk, bamboo basics, warm Merino layers and luxurious Possum Merino – we’re your first port-of-call. Add to that a comprehensive selection of New Zealand-made socks, sheepskin boots and slippers, and we’re your one-stop-shop for quality, comfort and style.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations:
- You can rely on us to research and consider each product in our range carefully for design, quality and price
- Where possible, we source New Zealand-made. Where this is not possible, we work closely with trusted suppliers in the fabric’s country of origin to design and size garments with our customers in mind
- We aim to provide product information and sizing that is accurate and easy to understand anywhere in the world
- We endeavour to send your order the next working day after receiving it, and use the fastest, most reliable and cost effective shipping we can find
- We’re here to help and look forward to hearing from you
- New Zealand Nature is owned and operated by New Zealanders and is based in sunny Nelson, top of the South Island. We are inspired by our beautiful natural environment and the wonderful New Zealand lifestyle envied worldwide.
The old and the new
New Zealand Nature Company began over 20 years ago, at the dawn of internet shopping, offering its customers innovative products including possum merino knitwear, stretchy pure silk knit and New Zealand made sheepskin boots. Based in Nelson, New Zealand Nature offered quality products and a superior customer experience. Soon we had loyal customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Through the years the product range expanded, the company changed ownership and relocated to Auckland. Sadly, in 2017, New Zealand Nature Company closed its doors…
From the ashes of the old, a new company, NZ Nature 2017 Ltd, has formed. An established Nelson family, with links to the area going back several generations, has acquired the New Zealand Nature brand and brought it back to sunny Nelson, where it all began. New generation expertise and technology is combined with our intrinsic values, your favourite products and excellent service.