We contract New Zealand Post to deliver within New Zealand (Courier Post) and internationally (Airmail or Courier).
Delivery/Shipping within New Zealand is by Courier Post (Effective 12th August, contactless delivery and social disatncing applies nationwide)
- We deliver to PO boxes and rural locations as well as the usual urban or business addresses.
- Delivery/Shipping is a flat fee per order, per destination within New Zealand regardless of content.
- "Courier" = NZ$8.00 signature not required OR "Courier: Signature Required" = NZ$8.75
- Allow approximately 2-3 business days to most urban areas, plus an extra 1-2 days for rural delivery.
- Click here to learn more about Delivery/Shipping within New Zealand
- Currently there are up to 2 days delivery delays in the greater Auckland area.
Delivery/Shipping to Other Countries is by Insured Airmail or, to some countries, by Courier
- Shipping is determined by the destination, order weight and the shipping option you select.
- Shipping is visible on the right hand side of your shopping cart under "Summary" and "Estimate Shipping and Tax".
- One or more options will be offered depending upon the service available from New Zealand Post to that destination.
- For Australia, we offer Australia Post's eParcel service in addition to International Courier. See Covid-19 Service amendments
- For United Kingdom (or Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man), we offer "GoUK" which includes prepaid VAT.
- When your order arrives in its destination (your) country, their postal administration (post office) becomes the delivery agent under the terms of the Universal Postal Union. In the UK, it is Yodel Delivery Network Ltd..
Delivery times after despatch date, based upon New Zealand Post's targets, are below. Click on the country/postal zone name for specific important information.
Due to ongoing developments in the COVID-19 situation, and reduced international flights from New Zealand, please expect a delay in delivery times.
We are currently shipping orders within New Zealand, and to Australia, USA, Canada and United Kingdom. We do hope to resume our services elsewhere as soon as possible.
- Australia - Airmail/eParcel = approx. 4-8 business days, NZ Post Courier = approx. 2-3 business days.
- United States - Airmail = approx. 6-10 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- Canada - Airmail = approx. 10-14 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- United Kingdom (Great Britain, Northern Ireland, plus Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man) - Airmail+Courier = approx. 6-7 business days.
- Europe - Airmail = approx. 10-14 business days, Courier = 4-6 business days.
- South Pacific - Airmail = approx. 6-10 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- Asia - Airmail = approx. 6-10 business days, Courier = approx. 4-6 business days.
- Rest of World - Airmail = approx. 10-14 business days, Courier = approx. 5-6 business days.
- Note - "business days" are Monday through Friday excluding New Zealand public holidays.
Special Note - Customs Duty & Sales Taxes
- On some occasions customs services inspect parcels. This may result in duty and sales tax being applied.
- We at New Zealand Nature have no control over this and it remains the responsibility of the individual customer.
- However, if we are shipping your order to New Zealand or Australia, the relevant Goods & Services Tax is applied automatically when you order.
- If we are shipping to the UK (or Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man) VAT is included in UK£ prices and added automatically to NZ$, AU$ and US$ prices. Any import duty that may apply upon entry to the UK is also accounted for.
- Click here to learn more about the application of New Zealand & Australia GST, and UK VAT
Special Note – Gifting
- When the name of the order recipient differs from yours, we assume it is a gift and therefore no documentation related to the order value is enclosed.
- However, orders sent out of New Zealand do require a customs declaration on the outside specifying parcel contents and their value.
- We enclose a standard “Best Wishes from” note bearing your name so that the recipient knows we have sent the order on your behalf.