Delivery/Shipping to Australia
- We contract New Zealand Post to send your order by insured airmail (Australia Post eParcel) or international courier.
- Despatch emails are sent automatically, on our behalf, by New Zealand Post from email@example.com
- Please remember to correctly enter your delivery address and your email address when you order, and also to check your junk mail or spam folder!
- Once your order arrives in Australia, Australia Post is the delivery agent under the terms of the Universal Postal Union.
- Depending upon the weight and/or value of your order, one or more of the following options will be offered to you.
- At checkout, the following three options will be offered. Rates are a direct function of the weight of the items in your order.
Since 6 August 2019: Airmail: Signature Required
- This is "eParcel Australia", an Australia Post service whereby New Zealand Post directly accesses the Australia Post delivery network via Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and it's all tracked!
- This service bypasses sorting procedures applied to mail upon entry to Australia which can sometimes cause delays.
- Your despatch email will contain a tracking code which you can monitor through the link provided and/or via Australia Post tracking services.
- Your order will bear an Australia Post eParcel label and the sender will be "NZ Nature 2017 Ltd." with an Australian address which is solely for undeliverable orders to be returned to. Our returns address remains the same.
- Allow approx. 4-8 business days after despatch from our premises for order delivery. ("business days" = Monday to Friday excluding NZ and Australia public holidays)
Since 6 August 2019 : Airmail: Signature with Authority to Leave
- This "eParcel Australia service differs from "Airmail: Signature Required" in so far that if nobody is available to sign for your parcel, it will be left for you.
Intl. Courier (International Courier)
- Your despatch email will contain a tracking code with prefix “EP” and a link to New Zealand Post’s track and trace service.
- Once it has arrived in Australia, you may possibly see more localised information by entering your tracking code into Australia Post’s track and trace service.
- Allow approx. 2-3 business days after despatch for delivery.
- Note - This service does require signature on delivery.
If your order is late or tracking information shows e.g. it has been “in transit” for an unusual length of time, please contact us.
- Delivery times are targets and can be affected by e.g. processing delays or adverse weather.
- If your order has not arrived within 15 business days after despatch, we can lodge a formal enquiry with New Zealand Post.
- This will usually result in New Zealand Nature replacing or refunding your order if it cannot be found.