Merino wool is the finest and softest wool available and New Zealand produces some of the best, superfine Merino wool in the world. 100% natural and sustainable, New Zealand Nature's machine washable, merino wool knitwear, thermal underwear and socks are made from it.
- Merino wool is stunning. It dyes well, holding deep and brilliant colours, and drapes beautifully.
- Merino wool is much finer than traditional wool making it smooth against your skin (no itch!) and wonderfully comfortable to wear.
- With many more fibres contained in the fabric it traps more tiny air pockets and locks in body heat, making it a super insulator.
- Merino wool clothing & knitwear is highly breathable because the individual fibres breathe as well as the fabric, and it wicks moisture away from your body, releasing it into the air. This helps to regulate your temperature keeping you warm in cold weather and cool in hot.
- The natural anti-microbial properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant - another big advantage over synthetic fabrics.
- Merino wool knitwear will absorb up to a third of its weight in water without feeling clammy and retains some of its warmth even when very wet.
Items 1-16 of 104