DELIVERY/SHIPPING to UNITED KINGDOM (incl. Northern Ireland, Isle of Man)
DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS? | CLICK HERE for Order Deadline dates.
International air freight capacity has normalised, but please continue to allow extra time to the published delivery times below. We are unable to be specific. There may also be delivery delays within the UK influenced by local conditions → CLICK HERE for updates on any delivery delays within the UK. Thank you for your patience, your understanding and your support.
We contract New Zealand Post to send your order, by air, to the United Kingdom.
- Within the UK, the delivery agent, on behalf of New Zealand Post, is Yodel Delivery Network Ltd.
- It is a tracked, signature required service and excludes PO Boxes.
- UK VAT (value added tax) and any import duty is prepaid before your order leaves our warehouse. CLICK HERE to see How it Works.
- No delays, nor extra charges, upon entry to the UK due to sorting and/or assessing VAT and any duty liabilities.
- After order despatch from Nelson, New Zealand, you will be sent automatically an email with your tracking code and a link to the New Zealand Post Track and Trace service.
- This tracking code can also be used on the Yodel Delivery Network tracking.
- Despatch emails are also sent automatically, on our behalf, by New Zealand Post from email@example.com
- Please remember to correctly enter your delivery address and your email address when you order, and also to check your junk mail or spam folder!
- Remember that someone must be available to sign for the parcel.
Please monitor your parcel's progress regularly and especially when delivery appears imminent.
→ There may be delays to the pre Covid-19 delivery target = 6-7 business days. (i.e. Monday-Friday excluding New Zealand public holidays).
→ Each order is scanned four times (1) leaving New Zealand, (2) sorted at the relevant Yodel depot, (3) with a courier for delivery, (4) delivered/signed for.
→ If nobody is available to sign for the order, a calling card is left with a time for the next delivery attempt.
→ Delivery is attempted three times before the order is returned to New Zealand Nature.
If your order is late, or tracking information shows e.g. it has been “in transit” for an unusual length of time, please contact us
→ We can then lodge a formal enquiry with New Zealand Post who then place a formal enquiry with the United States Postal Service.
→ BUT, you must contact us within 30 days of order despatch from our premises.
→ If your correctly addressed parcel is genuinely lost by New Zealand Post or United States Postal Service, we will replace/refund you.
→ Note that our insurance does not cover theft/loss after delivery to your correctly specified address.
SPECIAL NOTE | GIFTING
→ When the name of the order recipient differs from yours, we assume it is a gift and therefore no documentation related to the order value is enclosed.
→ However, orders sent out of New Zealand do require a customs declaration on the outside specifying parcel contents and their value.
→ We enclose a standard “Best Wishes from” note bearing your name so that the recipient knows we have sent the order on your behalf.
→ New Zealand Nature does not currently offer a giftwrapping or card writing service.