Delivery/Shipping within New Zealand
Under NZ's current Covid-19 level, it may still be advisable to allow a little longer than usual for delivery, especially in some major metro areas.
For the latest information, click on "Courier Post" for their latest updates. "Contactless Delivery" and "physical distancing" now applies nationwide.
- We deliver via Courier Post to PO boxes and rural locations, as well as the usual home or business addresses.
- Shipping is a flat fee per order, per destination within New Zealand regardless of content.
- "Courier" = NZ$8.00 signature not required OR "Courier: Signature Required" = NZ$8.75
- Under NZ's Covid-19 guidelines, with "Courier: Signature Required", customers can request contactless delivery upon parcel delivery.
- Allow approx. 2-3 business days to most urban addresses, plus an extra 1-2 days for rural delivery. You may therefore wish to specify an alternative urban address for delivery.
- If you are concerned about delivery security, we advise you select "Courier: Signature Required" as our insurance does not cover theft after delivery to your specified address.
- When your order is despatched from our premises in Nelson, New Zealand, you will be sent another email containing, as relevant, your tracking code and a link to the Courier Post Track and Trace Service.
- Despatch emails are sent, on our behalf, by New Zealand Post from email@example.com
- Please remember to correctly enter your delivery address and your email address when you order, and also to check your junk mail or spam folder!
- Courier Post leave a calling card if they cannot gain access to your delivery address, obtain a signature for delivery if that service is selected) or believe it unsafe to leave your parcel. It is easiest for you to contact Courier Post directly to arrange redelivery.
- If tracking shows that your order has been delivered, but you haven’t received it, please contact us as soon as possible so that we may work with Courier Post to find it for you.
- If your order is large in volume/bulk (e.g. it contains a bedding item) we contract Aramex (formerly Fastways) to deliver your order.
- In these instances we will email you with your Aramex Tracking Code and a link to their Track and Trace Service