Delivery/Shipping within New Zealand
- We deliver via Courier Post to PO boxes and rural locations, as well as the usual home or business addresses.
- Shipping is a flat fee per order, per destination within New Zealand regardless of content.
- "Courier" = NZ$8.00 signature not required OR "Courier: Signature Required" = NZ$8.75 (Please see below, New Zealand Post/Courier Post amendments to service effective 16 March 2020)
- Allow approx. 2-3 business days to most urban addresses, plus an extra 1-2 days for rural delivery. You may therefore wish to specify an alternative urban address for delivery.
- If you are concerned about delivery security, we advise you select "Courier: Signature Required" as our insurance does not cover theft after delivery to your specified address.
- When your order is despatched from our premises in Nelson, New Zealand, you will be sent another email containing, as relevant, your tracking code and a link to the Courier Post Track and Trace Service.
- Despatch emails are sent, on our behalf, by New Zealand Post from email@example.com
- Please remember to correctly enter your delivery address and your email address when you order, and also to check your junk mail or spam folder!
- Courier Post leave a calling card if they cannot gain access to your delivery address, obtain a signature for delivery if that service is selected) or believe it unsafe to leave your parcel. It is easiest for you to contact Courier Post directly to arrange redelivery.
- If tracking shows that your order has been delivered, but you haven’t received it, please contact us as soon as possible so that we may work with Courier Post to find it for you.
- "Courier: Signature Required Delivery" Service - signature will not be collected.
- Courier will knock on door as usual, then step back 2 metres (or as far back as safe) and wait for someone to answer the door as usual.
- They will ask for the recipient's name ( to record proof of delivery) and then leave the parcel at the doorstep.
- The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly.
- If no one answers the door and there is no "Authority to Leave" in place for the address, the courier will leave a card to call and return the parcel to the depot as per normal.
Special Note re Large Volume (Bulk) Orders
- If your order is large in volume/bulk (e.g. it contains a bedding item) we contract Fastways to deliver your order.
- In these instances we will email you with your Fastways Tracking Code and a link to their Track and Trace Service