DELIVERY/SHIPPING within NEW ZEALAND
DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS? | CLICK HERE for Order Deadline dates, especially for overseas destinations.
Note that all clothing or fabric items can be packed in a courier bag and shipped by NZ Post/Courier Post BUT our larger homeware products such as Garden Stakes, Tui Nectar Feeder, Blunt Umbrella, Silhouette Outdoor Wall Art and Bedware must be packed in a parcel and are shipped by Aramex.
- We deliver to PO boxes and rural locations, as well as the usual home or business addresses.
- Shipping is a flat fee per order, per destination within New Zealand regardless of content.
- "Courier" = NZ$8.00 signature not required OR "Courier: Signature Required" = NZ$8.75
- Allow (normally) approx. 2-3 business days to most urban addresses, plus an extra 1-2 days for rural delivery. You may therefore wish to specify an alternative urban address for delivery.
- If you are concerned about delivery security, we advise you select "Courier: Signature Required" as our insurance does not cover theft/loss after delivery to your specified address.
- Shipping via New Zealand Post/Courier Post | When your order is despatched from our premises in Nelson, you will be sent automatically an email containing your tracking code and a link to the New Zealand Post Post Track and Trace Service. Despatch emails are sent, on our behalf, by New Zealand Post from email@example.com
- Shipping via Aramex | We email you with your Aramex Tracking Code and a link to their Aramex Track and Trace Service
- Please remember to correctly enter your delivery address and your email address when you order, and also to check your junk mail or spam folder!
- You should be left a calling card if they cannot gain access to your delivery address, obtain a signature for delivery (if that service is selected) or believe it unsafe to leave your parcel. It is easiest for you to contact New Zealand Post (or Aramex) directly to arrange redelivery.
If tracking shows that your order has been delivered, but you haven’t received it, please contact us as soon as possible so that we may work with our Delivery Service providers to determine why.
SPECIAL NOTE | GIFTING
- When the name of the order recipient differs from yours, we assume it is a gift and therefore no documentation related to the order value is enclosed.
- However, orders sent out of New Zealand do require a customs declaration on the outside specifying parcel contents and their value.
- We enclose a standard “Best Wishes from” note bearing your name so that the recipient knows we have sent the order on your behalf.
- New Zealand Nature does not currently offer a giftwrapping or card writing service.