DELIVERY/SHIPPING to AUSTRALIA
DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS? | CLICK HERE for Order Deadline dates.
- "eParcel Australia" is an Australia Post service whereby New Zealand Post directly accesses the Australia Post delivery network via Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- It bypasses sorting procedures applied to mail upon entry to Australia which can sometimes cause delays.
- After order despatch from Nelson, New Zealand, you will be sent automatically an email with your tracking code and a link to the New Zealand Post Track and Trace service.
- This tracking code can also be used on the Australia Post Track and Trace service and should offer more information within Australia.
- Despatch emails are also sent, on our behalf, by New Zealand Post from firstname.lastname@example.org
- "business days" = Monday to Friday excluding NZ and Australia Public holidays.
- At checkout, the following four options will be offered. Rates are a direct function of the weight of the items in your order.
- Standard | Normally, allow approx. 4-8 business days after despatch from our premises for order delivery.
- Express | Normally, allow approx. 2-5 business days after despatch from our premises for order delivery.
- Please correctly enter your delivery address and your email address when ordering, and also to check your junk mail or spam folder!
- Please monitor your parcel's progress regularly, and especially when delivery appears imminent.
1. STANDARD: SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Your order has an Australia Post eParcel label and the sender is "NZ Nature 2017 Ltd." with an Australian address which is solely for the return of undeliverable orders. Our returns address remains the same.
2. STANDARD: AUTHORITY to LEAVE
Same as "Standard: Signature Required" EXCEPT if nobody is available to sign for your parcel, it will be left for you.
3. EXPRESS: SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Faster version of "Standard: Signature Required"
4. EXPRESS: AUTHORITY to LEAVE
Same as "Express: Signature Required" EXCEPT if nobody is available to sign for your parcel, it will be left for you.
If your order is late or tracking information shows e.g. it has been “in transit” for an unusual length of time, please contact us.
→ We can then lodge a formal enquiry with New Zealand Post who then place a formal enquiry with Australia Post.
→ BUT, you must contact us within 30 days of order despatch from our premises.
→ If your correctly addressed parcel has been genuinely lost by New Zealand Post or Australia Post, we will replace/refund you.
→ Note that our insurance does not cover theft/loss after delivery to your correctly specified address.
SPECIAL NOTE | GIFTING
→ When the name of the order recipient differs from yours, we assume it is a gift and therefore no documentation related to the order value is enclosed.
→ However, orders sent out of New Zealand do require a customs declaration on the outside specifying parcel contents and their value.
→ We enclose a standard “Best Wishes from” note bearing your name so that the recipient knows we have sent the order on your behalf.
→ New Zealand Nature does not currently offer a giftwrapping or card writing service.