Sheepskin Slippers, also known as Shearling Slippers, surround your feet with natural, soft and cosy wool, insulating them from the cold. They are the perfect treat for your feet when you get up in the morning or get home after a long day at work. Sheepskin Slippers from the New Zealand Nature Company are naturally breathable so your feet stay snug without feeling clammy. They have light and flexible soles that are perfect for indoor wear.
New Zealand Nature Sheepskin Slippers are crafted by hand in New Zealand from carefully selected, highest quality twin-face sheepskins and are finished with stitching, binding and reinforcing to ensure maximum durability. They are designed to last and provide wonderful warmth and comfort year round.
New Zealand Nature offers a wide range of different slipper styles – all with the same high level of quality and craftsmanship. Our range includes sheepskin scuffs or mules, sheepskin clogs that are suitable for indoor and outdoor wear, traditional men’s slippers, classic ladies’ slippers, moccasins, woollen snugglies and many more. Some styles have removable and replaceable inner soles (foot beds) so that you can regain that “new slipper” feeling each year.
What are the benefits of wearing sheepskin slippers from New Zealand Nature Company?
- Premier quality. Crafted by hand in New Zealand from carefully selected, highest quality twin-face sheepskin – a single sheepskin with both sides treated: supple suede leather outer and cosy wool fleece lining
- Supreme warmth and comfort. The soft wool of natural sheepskin is highly breathable and acts as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and snug. The wool fleece cushions and moulds to the shape of your feet for that ‘walking on clouds’ feeling. The fleece is shorn to approx. 17mm (5/8 inch)
- Long-lasting. Some styles have removeable and replaceable inner soles (foot beds) so that you can regain that “new slipper” feeling each year
- Styles to suit all everyone. Our range includes great value designs for men and women. There are slippers with heavier soles for some outdoor wear as well as those designed for indoor wear only
- Accurate sizing. Our size charts are based upon 17 years experience of fitting thousands of pairs worldwide. They are tried and tested to ensure you select the correct size.
- Peace of mind. Feel confident ordering your Sheepskin boots from New Zealand Nature. All our Sheepskin Slippers are guaranteed for a full 12 months.
Why buy from New Zealand?
With demand around the world growing for Sheepskin footwear, there are now many cheaper slippers available using suede with fur glued to the inside and cost cutting shortcuts in workmanship. New Zealand Nature Sheepskin Slippers are hand crafted in New Zealand from highest quality twin-face sheepskins. They are designed to provide all season warmth and comfort for many years to come.
We send our New Zealand Sheepskin Slippers all over the world quickly and efficiently. Prices can be viewed in your own currency - UK, USA, Europe, Australia or New Zealand.