Bay Road Merino Crew Neck Top
NEW in "Ginger", "Evergreen", "Majesty Purple" and "Port Red". Merino layers are as practical as they are beautiful. Wear under a jacket or tunic and you’ll be prepared for whatever the weather throws at you!
Scroll down for more info.
Please note: where relevant, garment length measurements can be found in a tab alongside Product Details.
How to measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Beautiful, New Zealand made Merino tops you'll want to wear everyday for their reassuring warmth and softness.
Merino layers are as practical as they are beautiful. Wear under a jacket or tunic and you’ll be prepared for whatever the weather throws at you!
- Versatile crew neckline
- Long sleeves
- Soft and warm 200gsm Merino rib knit, 19 micron
- Bay Road Merino. Highest quality, made in New Zealand
- Easy care, machine washable
SAVE 10% when you purchase any 2x Bay Road Merino Crew Neck Tops!
- Choose any combination of size and colour (excludes Clearance).
- Add 2 Bay Road Merino Crew Neck Tops to your cart and view your discount under the subtotal on the right hand side.
- Works in multiples of 2 within the same order.
- If you return one of the (2) tops, your refund will be less the discount applied.
- Cannot be used alongside any other offer that applies to this product.
About Merino Wool
Merino is much finer than traditional wool making it soft and smooth against your skin. It works naturally with your body to regulate moisture and temperature to provide optimum comfort in all conditions. The longer, more even fibres of Merino result in a durable, smooth fabric that is resistant to pilling. The natural elasticity of Merino means that wrinkles will drop out easily, especially in a moist environment like a shower room (garments made from Merino require little, if any, ironing). Natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant. Easy care, machine washable.
About Bay Road Merino
Bay Road Merino is your trusted go-to for quality, New Zealand-made 100% Merino. Classic styles, ideal for layering during the cooler months. Proudly made in Christchurch, New Zealand by a company that values its people, customers and local community while minimising its impact on the environment.
Cool machine wash on gentle cycle using a wool detergent (not Woolite). Wash in a mesh laundry bag if possible. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in shade.