Bay Road Merino Turtle Neck Top
Core garment for warm and versatile winter layering. 100% Merino, made in New Zealand.
Please note: where relevant, garment length measurements can be found in a tab alongside Product Details.
How to measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Essential Merino top for winter with a sophisticated low turtle neckline. Made in New Zealand by Bay Road from the softest Merino.
Core garment for warm and versatile winter layering.
- Stylish low turtle neckline
- Made from soft, stretchy Merino rib. 200gsm weight and 19 microns.
- Bay Road Merino. Highest quality, made in New Zealand
Bay Road tops are designed to be a stretchy, fitted fit. If you prefer a more relaxed fit, or are in doubt, choose a size up. Our model is wearing a size larger than she normally would.
SAVE 10% when you Buy 2x Bay Road Merino Turtle Neck Tops!
- Choose any combination of size and colour (excludes Clearance).
- Add 2x tops to your cart and view your discount under the subtotal on the right hand side.
- Works in multiples of 2 within the same order.
- If you return one of the (2) tops, your refund will be less the discount applied.
- Cannot be used alongside any other offer that applies to this product.
About Merino Wool
Merino is much finer than traditional wool making it soft and smooth against your skin. It works naturally with your body to regulate moisture and temperature to provide optimum comfort in all conditions. The longer, more even fibres of Merino result in a durable, smooth fabric that is resistant to pilling. The natural elasticity of Merino means that wrinkles will drop out easily, especially in a moist environment like a shower room (garments made from Merino require little, if any, ironing). Natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant. Easy care, machine washable.
About Bay Road Merino
Bay Road Merino is your trusted go-to for quality, New Zealand-made 100% Merino. Classic styles, ideal for layering during the cooler months. Proudly made in Christchurch, New Zealand by a company that values its people, customers and local community while minimising its impact on the environment.
Cool machine wash on gentle cycle using a wool detergent (not Woolite). Wash in a mesh laundry bag if possible. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry in shade.
Approx Body Length (from shoulder to hem):
10 - 61cm / 24 inches