This item is In stock
Sizes pre-fixed with ** can be back ordered
Expected Despatch: October 2
The supremely warm, functional and elegant ladies’ glove – soft, curly wool inside and supple suede lambskin on the outside. Handmade in New Zealand.
The best driving glove you’ll find – slinkskin is very supple and super soft inside. These gloves will keep your hands perfectly warm while giving you a good grip on the wheel.
The gloves are a 100% natural product providing unique warmth, comfort and durability. The gloves are made from one slinkskin each and come to just over the wrist. They are gathered at the inside wrist for a firm, elegant fit and feature traditional top stitch detail on the back of the hand.
Handmade by a father daughter team in North Canterbury, New Zealand, these are the only New Zealand made, inside stitched, lambskin gloves available.
Slinkskins are the skins of stillborn New Zealand baby lambs, that die of natural causes.
- Hand wash only. Do not use a washing machine.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water with a wool approved detergent.
- Gently rub the upper surface with a sponge to remove stubborn marks. Do not rub aggressively as this could cause discolouration and roughen the surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water.
- Re-form the gloves and allow to dry slowly and naturally away from direct sunlight or heaters. (It is a good idea to put the gloves on your hands while they are still wet to help shape them.)
- Once the gloves are dry, lightly buff the suede surface with a dry towel to restore the original nap.
Women’s Glove Sizing
Glove size corresponds to the circumference measurement around the knuckles, at the base of the fingers, in inches.
S - 6¾ inches
M - 7 inches
L - 7½ inches