NZ Wool Blend Pillow
Rest your head and feel supported with the natural luxury of New Zealand Wool.
- 50% New Zealand Wool – carded and bonded with 50% polyester fibre for durability and long lasting loft.
- Medium height, medium density (600 grams) to suit most people
- Measures 48 x 73cm (19 x 28.75 inches)
- Cotton blend casing with zip closure allowing the pillow shell to be easily aired and laundered.
- Packaged in rope handled, zip-up plastic carry bag.
About Wool Bedding
Wool is a wonderful, natural bedding material and New Zealand wool is best quality - highly sought after worldwide for its superior insulation qualities. It efficiently regulates the temperature and moisture around your body for ultimate sleeping comfort - keeping you warm in cold conditions and cool in hot. It does this by insulating you from both cold and heat extremes, breathing and wicking moisture away from your body. The average person gives off a pint of water vapour each night and wool has the ability to absorb and release large amounts of moisture without feeling clammy.
Our natural wool bedware is made using premium grade New Zealand grown wool and is manufactured in New Zealand.
Complete the natural New Zealand Wool sleep experience with a Wool Underlay and Wool Filled Duvet.
Please note: there is a pleasant, natural wool scent for the first few days of use.
Pleasant dreams with your wool pillow!