Oxford Sheepskin Ankle Boots
A lower profile, lightweight boot perfect for indoor and light, outdoor wear. Made in New Zealand.
Scroll down for more info.
Measure your bare foot to be sure of the exact size. The easiest way is to place a piece of paper on the floor right up against the wall. With a bare foot, step on the paper, with your heel against the wall. Mark the paper at the length of your longest toe. Measure the paper for your foot length. We need the exact length of your foot, in inches or centimeters.
Sheepskin boots will stretch slightly, and the pile will compact, so it is important that they fit reasonably snug to start with.
If a half size, or if in doubt, order a size down. For best chance of success please go by foot length measurement.
Please note: these boots are fairly generous but have a downward sloping toe. Your best chance of ordering the correct size is to go by foot measurement. Also, due to the limited size range - ie not full sizes - these boots will not fit everyone perfectly. If you are at the lower end of the size range then they will be a roomy fit and may need to be worn with socks.
Compare worldwide shoe sizes
|US Men's||US Women's
Max foot length
|S||3.5-4.5||5-6||3-4||36-37||23cm / 9 inches|
|M||5.5-6.5||7-8||5-6||38-39||25cm / 9.8 inches|
|L||7.5-8.5||9-10||7-8||40-41||26.5cm / 10.4 inches|
|XL||9.5-10.5||11-12||9-10||42-43||28cm / 11 inches|
|XXL||11.5-12||13||11||44||29.5cm / 11.6 inches|
If you are still unsure, please measure your foot and Contact Us with the measurements to receive sizing advice.
Cosy Sheepskin Ankle Boots with lightweight sole. Made in New Zealand.
A lower profile, lightweight boot perfect for indoor and light outdoor wear.
- "Twin-faced" means a single piece of sheepskin with both sides processed to the highest standards.
- Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside.
- Polyester binding around the sole and top adds a nice finish and increases durability.
- Lightweight EVA sole is slightly wedged for comfort
- 15mm (1/2 inch) woolly fleece lining is a natural insulator, cushioning your feet and wicking moisture away to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
- These are a lower boot fitting just above the ankle. Measurement from bottom of sole to top of opening is 15-19cm / 6-7.5 inches depending on size.
Please note, that as a natural product, skin and fleece colour may vary slightly from that pictured.
Cleaning Your Sheepskin Boots
When washing sheepskin there are a few main factors to be aware of. Incorrect washing can cause the sheepskin to de-tan and if this happens they will have to be thrown out. To avoid this please follow these strict instructions.
- Only use a small amount of an approved Neutral or Mild Sheepskin Wash. If unavailable, then just use water.
- Do not use any Bleach, Detergents or Enzyme Washing Products!
- Only use cold water.
- Avoid Direct Heat when drying, dry outside in the shade or inside away from heaters, radiators or fires. Using a clothes rack to lay the sheepskin flat is a good way to dry a skin.
- Do not let the sheepskin dry out too fast, it is best to leave a small amount of moisture in the skin.
- After the sheepskin is dry, brush with a pet brush to restore pile and finish with a solid shake.
- Avoid getting moisture on footwear as this can stain. If footwear does need cleaning it is best spot cleaned, using a small amount of liquid and a cloth. Follow the rules above and treat like you would cleaning carpet.