Merino Beanie. Made in New Zealand.
Robust, stretchy rib knit Merino Beanie. Made in New Zealand from 100% superfine Merino
Lightweight Merino beanie ideal for hiking and other outdoor activities. Packs up small so perfect for when you're on the move.
- Made from superfine Merino – diameter of the fibre is only 18.5 microns, so fine it feels naturally soft and does not irritate
- 200gsm (grams per square meter) weight – lightweight and non-bulky. Still incredibly insulating
- Rib knit construction with a high resistance to rubbing, stretching or tearing. Super stretchy and comfortable
- One size fits all.
- Easy care; machine washable.
- Matches our Thermerino Leggings, Short and Long Sleeve Tops.
About Merino Wool
Merino is much finer than traditional wool making it soft and smooth against your skin. It works naturally with your body to regulate moisture and temperature to provide optimum comfort in all conditions. The longer, more even fibres of New Zealand Merino result in a durable, smooth fabric that is resistant to pilling. The natural elasticity of Merino means that wrinkles will drop out easily, especially in a moist environment like a shower room (garments made from New Zealand Merino require little, if any, ironing). Natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant so it can be worn many times without laundering. Easy care, machine washable.
Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle using a wool detergent. Do not bleach. Do not wring or tumble dry. Dry in shade. Also dry cleanable.