Robust, rib knit, Merino Thermal Underwear. Unisex fit. Made in New Zealand.
Scroll down for more info.
Robust, stretchy rib knit Merino Long Underwear - Leggings. Made in New Zealand from 100% superfine Merino
100% Merino thermal underwear is perfect for wearing under your outer layers for extra warmth. The breathable and antibacterial qualities of Merino make it ideal for hiking and other outdoor activities.
- Made from superfine Merino – diameter of the fibre is only 18.5 microns, so fine it feels naturally soft and does not irritate
- 200gsm (grams per square meter) weight – lightweight and non-bulky. Still incredibly insulating
- Rib knit construction with a high resistance to rubbing, stretching or tearing. Super stretchy and comfortable
- Finished with flat seams to eliminate the uncomfortable ridge of conventional seams
- These Leggings do not have a fly and are a unisiex fit. See 'More Information' tab for sizing recommendations.
- Comfortably wide elastic waistband
- Easy care; machine washable.
- Matching Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve Tops also available
About Merino Wool
Merino is much finer than traditional wool making it soft and smooth against your skin. It works naturally with your body to regulate moisture and temperature to provide optimum comfort in all conditions. The longer, more even fibres of New Zealand Merino result in a durable, smooth fabric that is resistant to pilling. The natural elasticity of Merino means that wrinkles will drop out easily, especially in a moist environment like a shower room (garments made from New Zealand Merino require little, if any, ironing). Natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant so it can be worn many times without laundering. Easy care, machine washable.
Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle using a wool detergent. Do not bleach. Do not wring or tumble dry. Dry in shade. Also dry cleanable.
Sized to fit Wearer's Height:
S - 160-170cm / up to 5ft, 7 inches
Sized to fit Wearer's Chest Measurement:
S - 87-92cm / 34-36 inches